Fees are non-refundable after 7th August 2023.
- Paid registrants fail to send a substitute, or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee. Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person by emailing us with details of your substitution request.
- Paid registrants who cancel and do not substitute another person will receive a refund less a 10% processing fee if notification is submitted before 7th August 2023.
- If you cancel and re-register, your new registration will reflect the current pricing. Earlier registration pricing will not be honored.
- If you have erroneously registered twice for the same event (e.g. twice for same training class), please email us IMMEDIATELY or you will be responsible for the costs of both registrations.
- If you have already registered and paid your registration in full, you are not eligible for a discount if your organization also submits and qualifies for a discount code at a later date.
- We reserve the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
Outstanding balances are due at the start of the conference. Admission to the training and conference will not be allowed and registration credentials will not be issued until all fees have been paid in full.
If you are paying by check or wire transfer, please note that payment in full needs to reach Hack In The Box no later than 7th August 2023 or your training and conference registration may be cancelled and the seat given to a paid registrant.
You will be notified in the event of this happening. Please send proof of payment by forwarding a copy of the SWIFT receipt and the Wire Transfer form along with your Invoice Number to us via email to email@example.com once the funds have been sent.
Payments via telegraphic bank transfer should be made in USD to:
Account Name : Hack In The Box Pte. Ltd.
Account Number : 5033-0641-7301
Bank Name : OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
(Please Note This is an Offshore Account)
Bank Address : 65 Chulia Street #01-00 OCBC Centre Singapore 049513
Bank Code : 7339
SWIFT : OCBCSGSG
Currency : USD
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 7th August 2023 OR YOUR REGISTRATION MAY BE CANCELED.
IF YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR A TRAINING CLASS, YOUR SEAT WILL BE RELEASED TO A PAYING DELEGATE.
Receipts are auto generated from the system in PDF format and available for download / printing once your registration is completed and paid in full.
Substitutions, including those made on site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. You may submit your request via e-mail.
If you find that you have registered yourself for the incorrect class, you must contact us before 7th August 2023 for us to move you to the class you originally wanted to be in (space pending).
TRAINING CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION:
If you do not receive a Training Certificate of Training, you must email us to request for your certificate no later than 14 days after the end of the training or you will not receive one. We do not replace lost, stolen or misplaced certificates.
TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATIONS BY HITB:
If HITB is forced to close a training class due to low enrolment, you have the following options:
- If you choose to cancel your training you will receive a refund of your monies in full within 30 days – you will not be assessed an administrative fee.
- Move to another class if there is space in the class.
Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive then you must pay the difference. If the newly selected course is less expensive, you will be given a refund for the difference in the original payment instrument.
You will not receive a refund for the entire conference should you choose to cancel your entire registration. You will only receive a refund for the cancelled class. If you wish to cancel your entire registration, please email us.
TRAINING CLASS CHANGE REQUEST:
If you wish to change classes, you must contact us by 7th August 2023.