|21 Aug||Monday||0900-17:00 ICT/GMT+7||8 Hours|
|22 Aug||Tuesday||0900-17:00 ICT/GMT+7||8 Hours|
|23 Aug||Wednesday||0900-17:00 ICT/GMT+7||8 Hours|
Hugely lab driven, with a “narrative over the top” almost continuously hands-on approach.
If you didn’t have fun then honestly we totally screwed this up, yet we will ensure that you come away feeling confident and ready to practise your skills flying solo, with plenty of advice included on next steps.
(Course is also fully aligned to the published syllabus to prepare for CREST CPSA and CRT examinations)
1. Introduction, Soft Skills & Assessment Management
2. Background Information Gathering and Open Source (OSINT)
3. Security Fundamentals
4. Web Technologies
5. Web Application Security Assessment
8. Windows Security Assessment
9. Unix/Linux Security Assessment
10. Finishing Up