CFP for HITBSecConf2019 – Amsterdam is now open!
HITBSecConf is a deep knowledge technical conference and we are looking for talks that are not only highly technical, but more importantly, material and tools that are new and fresh.
In short, show us your 0days!
Final Submission Deadline: 28th February 2019
Each accepted submission will entitle the speaker(s) to accommodation for 3 nights / 4 days and travel reimbursement up to EUR1200.00 per speaking slot.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud Security
- File System Security
- 3G/4G/WIMAX Security
- SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
- Security of Medical Devices
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smartphone / MobileSecurity
- Smart Card and Physical Security
- Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
- Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
- Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
- Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
- Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
- Hardware based attacks and reverse engineering
- Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerbilities
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for Security
- Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
- NFC, WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security
- EUR1200 per speaking slot
- Hotel for 3 nights / 4 days at Hilton DoubleTree
- 1 x VIP TIcket to HITB2019AMS
- Invitation to Speaker Reception
- Invitation to Speaker Dinner VIP
- Access to Post Conference Reception
We do not accept vendor related pitches and presentations
If you would like to showcase your company’s products or technology please email email@example.com